Is it the costumes? The visuals? Jenna Ortega? That dance scene? Christina Ricci?
Alex has never seen a single Addams Family movie or TV show episode. He doesn’t particularly like Tim Burton and he’s not a fan of high school drama. So why did he love Wednesday, Netflix’s new hit show? Let’s see if we can figure it out.
BTWs include Parks&Rec, Brooklyn 99 and Fred Armisen.
- Parks and Rec – funny jail scene
- MLEP(CLAY)NOS First Scene | Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Making Of WEDNESDAY Part 3 – Best Of Behind The Scenes With Jenna Ortega | Creating Sets & Costumes
- Ravelry: The Wednesday Vest pattern by Sylvie Bouffard
- Wednesday Addams sexy Halloween costume
- Get to know WEDNESDAY’s Jenna Ortega, Luis Guzmán, & the rest of the new Addams Family | TV Insider
- Wednesday Addams vs. Thing | Official Clip | Netflix
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine – Danish is a garbage language
- Costume Designer Colleen Atwood Talks Crafting Wednesday Addams’s Style